If you submit materials to us, you agree:
(1) to grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such material (including any ideas, concepts or formats) in any manner and in any format and/or media;
(2) to any moral rights in the material submitted; and
(3) that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your material;
In submitting material to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
(4) is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
(5) is in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
We may choose to publish or not publish any material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that material in our absolute discretion.
We accept no liability for any content submitted by you or other users and third parties. We vet all material that you or other users and third parties submit to the Site, and we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
Images sold for personal use are for your own enjoyment. We do NOT grant you permission to reproduce them, sell them or use them for any "non-personal" purpose.
The fees and conditions listed below are for the use of images in books etc.
Heritage Societies Magazines, etc.
Preservation Societies are allowed images in their 'free to members', Society Magazines with no reproduction fee charged even if the magazine is also sold to the public. All the other conditions above must be adhered too.
Requests for use of the images in other ways, eg on websites, information boards, etc can normally be agreed. Please contact with your requirements.
For further information please contact email@example.com
|jpg - personal use||£2.00|
|jpg - commercial use||£7.00|
|Min photograph order value||£5.00|
|Basic postage charge - UK||£2.00 - free for orders over £33.00|
|Special delivery supplement - UK||£5.00|
|European delivery supplement||£2.00|
|Rest of world delivery supplement||£3.00|